Royal Magma Limited is a wholly Ghanaian owned company which was incorporated in 2007 under the Companies Act 1963 (Act 179). It is authorized to carry business as operating of Heavy Duty Equipment (Mobile Cranes, Forklift, Reach Stackers, Container Handlers, Telescopic Forklifts), Logistics Services etc. It started as a small equipment rental company to Maritime, Oil & Gas, Mining companies nationwide and across the sub region.
Royal Magma Limited aims and focuses on being the preferred company in the rental of heavy-duty equipment to enhance the
competitiveness of the continent in maritime and its related services.
Our corporate mission is providing first class services, maintaining the highest in international safety standards and exceeding
expectation towards perfection through our corporate culture. Again to establish an Equipment rental company that would be a
reference point in excellent maritime services. This would be achieved through a well-motivated workforce, cutting edge heavy
equipment technology and good business ethics.
Excellent Customer Service
The corporate strategy of the company is to be a leader in heavy equipment services and merchandising company in Africa, offering total solutions in its field of endeavour and focusing on customer sales and after-sales services and ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction. We are doing this by ensuring we utilise cutting edge equipment’s and absolute customer satisfaction at a competitive price, and providing a satisfactory growth in the profits and values of the company.
Areas of Specialty
The company is authorized by the companies Act 1963 (Act 179) to carry out business in the following;
Operating of Heavy Duty Equipment Services
Container Terminal Management
Import and Export of General goods
Shipping Agency Services
- Heavy Duty Equipment Rental
- Special service to the Mining Industry
Health & Safety Policy
The Royal Magma addresses all Health, Safety, Security and Environmental issues as part of our core business process, and it is our aim to eradicate all fatalities in the work place, reduce personal injury and control our impact on the environment.
This requires our commitment to:
- Continuously improving HSSE performance
- Prevention of accidents/incidents
- Minimising any negative impact on the environment
- Compliance with current regulations and legislation regarding health, safety, security and the environment
- Providing a safe and healthy work environment
- Protecting employees, contractors, customers and visitors
- Identifying and mitigating all health, safety, security and environmental risks through co-operation with all stakeholders
- Providing the required resources and support to achieve the above and engaging the whole workforce, National and Local institutions in HSSE matters
We will accomplish these commitments by:
- Visible and active commitment from management to lead by example and provide HSSE training.
- Provide safe plant and equipment for Royal Magma operations
- Supporting our managers and supervisors to achieve HSSE targets yearly
- Promoting and driving an innovative and positive HSSE culture throughout the organisation
- Placing high priority on HSSE considerations in managing our business and integrating HSSE thinking into ALL business processes
- Managing HSSE risks systematically
- Measuring and benchmarking our HSSE performance
- Focussing on behaviours and evaluating causes of incidents and accidents
- Encouraging and supporting the reporting of Near Miss observations and other unsafe conditions during operations
- Positive prompt intervention when observing unsafe acts or conditions
- Recognising and learning from all accidents, incidents, Near Miss observations and acting decisively to eliminate future risk
- Thorough investigations into all incidents and sharing the findings at tool box meetings.
- Careful use of resources and optimising operational processes to minimise negative environmental impact
- Constant monitoring and regular review
Royal Magma Ghana Ltd